CIMA Certificate IN BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Take the first step on your CIMA journey towards full membership. The Fundamental exams are an introduction to the world of finance and accounting, providing you with an understanding of essential accounting techniques.
There are 4 Fundamental exams to study and pass before moving onto the Professional Level. These subjects can be taken in any order and the exams sat at any time of the year.
You may qualify for exemptions which let you start your studies at a level that is consistent with the knowledge and skills gained from prior learning. They provide you with the quickest route to CIMA membership.
Click below to establish any exemptions you may be awarded along with further important dates and CIMA information.
Don't Forget! As part of your journey to become an CIMA member, you must demonstrate relevant skills and experience within a real work environment. This is what CIMA'S Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is all about.
To complete CIMA and gain membership you will need to achieve a minimum of 36 months experience across the four knowledge areas, with a maximum of 60 months to be evidenced.
DOWNLOAD THE PER GUIDE
BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
In BA4 students will gain an understanding of the professional standards to be demonstrated for the benefit of all stakeholders. With this in mind, the place of ethics and ethical conflict is an essential underpinning for commercial activity
This includes the role of corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and audit; and their increasing impact in the management of organisations. Wherever business is conducted the legal and administrative framework underpins commercial activity. With this in mind the areas of contract law, employment law, administration and management of companies is considered..
BA4 Syllabus structure
The syllabus comprises the following topics and weightings:
A. Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict (30%)
B. Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility (45%)
C. General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law (15%)
D. Company Administration (10%)
READY TO MAKE A START with rca?
Step right in and start your CIMA & RCA journey. RCA run all courses twice yearly to help keep you moving through the qualification with classes running during the spring and autumn terms for BA1, on an evening and weekend basis
INCLUDED IN YOUR BA4 LIVE ONLINE/CLASSROOM COURSE
1. Face to face classes in the prestigious Riddel Hall or login via the live stream, the choice is yours *(currently running under the live stream option)
2. 24-27 Hours of lectures from subject specialist tutors
3. Exam question practice throughout
4. All classes are recorded and uploaded to your online account to recap and reinforce classroom learning
5. Can't make it to a class? No problem, just catch up via your online recording
6. All learning materials included (tutor course notes, Kaplan study text & exam kit)
7. Tutor support 24/7 via Email, What'sApp or Phone
8. What'sApp group support. with tutor updates with assignments pre & post class
9. Flexible payment terms available
10. Pass guarantee.....guaranteed:)