CIMA Certificate IN BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Take the first step on your CIMA journey towards full membership. The Fundamental exams are an introduction to the world of finance and accounting, providing you with an understanding of essential accounting techniques.
There are 4 Fundamental exams to study and pass before moving onto the Professional Level. These subjects can be taken in any order and the exams sat at any time of the year.
You may qualify for exemptions which let you start your studies at a level that is consistent with the knowledge and skills gained from prior learning. They provide you with the quickest route to CIMA membership.
Click below to establish any exemptions you may be awarded along with further important dates and CIMA information.
Don't Forget! As part of your journey to become an CIMA member, you must demonstrate relevant skills and experience within a real work environment. This is what CIMA'S Practical Experience Requirement (PER) is all about.
To complete CIMA and gain membership you will need to achieve a minimum of 36 months experience across the four knowledge areas, with a maximum of 60 months to be evidenced.
DOWNLOAD THE PER GUIDE
BA2 FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
BA1 focuses on the economic and operating context of business and how the factors of competition, the behaviour of financial markets and government economic policy can influence an organisation. It also deals with the information available to assist management in evaluating and forecasting the behaviour of consumers, markets and the economy in general.
Students will gain an understanding of the areas of economic activity relevant to an organisations decisions and, within this context, the numerical techniques to support such decisions
BA2 Syllabus structure
The syllabus comprises the following topics and weightings:
A. The Context of Management Accounting (10%)
B. Costing (25%)
C. Planning and Control (30%)
D. Decision Making (35%)
READY TO MAKE A START with rca?
Step right in and start your CIMA & RCA journey. RCA run all courses twice yearly to help keep you moving through the qualification with classes running during the spring and autumn terms for BA2, on an evening and weekend basis
INCLUDED IN YOUR BA2 LIVE ONLINE/CLASSROOM COURSE
1. Face to face classes in the prestigious Riddel Hall or login via the live stream, the choice is yours *(currently running under the live stream option)
2. 25-27 Hours of lectures from subject specialist tutors
3. Exam question practice throughout
4. All classes are recorded and uploaded to your online account to recap and reinforce classroom learning
5. Can't make it to a class? No problem, just catch up via your online recording
6. All learning materials included (tutor course notes, Kaplan study text & exam kit)
7. Tutor support 24/7 via Email, What'sApp or Phone
8. What'sApp group support. with tutor updates with assignments pre & post class
9. Flexible payment terms available
10. Pass guarantee.....guaranteed:)